Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Little Mama Chloe


My little supermodel loves to pose for the camera. Every time I take a picture of one of the boys she poses for me and begs for her picture to be taken too.

She is growing into such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She is an amazing big sister and is my little informer. She loves to keep tabs on her little brothers and let mom know what they are up to at all times. It is a great assistance to me and I am grateful she is so willing to be my little mama.

We recently decided to pull her out of public school and homeschool her. She loves it and has absorbed so much information since we have made the change. I love having her home with me and am excited for the years of learning we have together. She is definitely my little sponge. Her wit amazes me and her view of life is absolutely intriguing.

No comments: