Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ashton my Moon

My moonshine boy is now 3! I can't believe he is growing up so fast! He is working on potty training and I think I almost peed my pants laughing the first time I saw him rip his spidey undies off and run for the bathroom. I followed close behind to make sure he was alright and found he had climbed up onto the seat and was squatting on the side of the toilet seat! It worked though, his aim was perfect. I can't wait til there are less diapers to wash! Yay mom! The other day I was hugging him and said "I love you my son." He looked up at me and said, "no mom, I'm your moon." He is definitely my child that is committed to whatever he is focused on, has his own opinions about everything, likes to do everything by himself, thinks he is indestructible and has an abundance of energy. He is also a very sweet, caring and loving cuddlebug.

No comments: